Δευτέρα, Οκτωβρίου 03, 2011

Here I am


Here I am , writing in English!!!

Do you want to change something in your life? Such as a job, studies,  house, religion, dreams, friends , boyfriend, lifestyle e.t.c Do you want to change your life at all? Do you really need to change your destiny? I know I must 'do' something to change my life. And this is where I get stuck.

Well, the first thing you need to understand is yourself  , right? (and I need  too)  You’ve got to understand yourself, your needs, your feelings, your thoughts , your motivations , your psychology… all of the stuff going on inside your head . You should know what you want from your life, what you want to achieve..This is true for a change you want to make personally. If you don’t really understand what’s happening with yourself, you’ll have a very difficult time making effective changes.

The second thing  you have to understand is the situation : what’s happening with yourself and the environment. What is the situation now ? You need to understand it as much as possible before you start trying things .You need to understand your current situation. Because if   you’re  still wondering  why you can’t change the things you want to change, I’m guessing that  you’ve already tried for years but obviously there’s a problem . Something going wrong .

Why I am writing in second person?

So we have to really look at our motivations. What is it that, when we do something in our life’s and we’re excited about it and we keep doing it, why? What works for us ? Some people are motivated by status .They want other people to think that they’re, y’know, kind of have achieved something, that they’re important.. Other people, like me, are motivated by the need to be successful, just personally, to achieve something difficult. So we really need to ask ourselves and understand our own psychology and motivations.

If  we really understand ourselves , understand the situation and understand other people as deeply as possible maybe we can do the changes we want

Keep trying


P.S 1 My English is pretty bad
P.S 2  If I continue living the way I live, what will I be like in five years from now

10 simple ways to save yourself from messing up your life

1 σχόλιο:

Menelaos Gkikas είπε...

διότι απλά όταν έχουμε ένα πρόβλημα μαθαίνουμε να λύνουμε προβλήματα. δεν τα μετασχηματίζουμε σε λόγια και ιδεολογικές πλατφόρμες. και προπαντώς μαθαίνοντας να μην ανακατεύουμε τη δουλειά μας επί παντός επιστητού...