She's running out again


When you were here before Couldn't look you in the eye You're just like an angel Your skin makes me cry You float like a feather In a beautiful world I wish I was special You're so fucking special But I 'm a creep I 'm a weirdo What the hell am I doing here?I don't belong here I don't care if it hurts I want to have control I want a perfect body I want a perfect soul I want you to notice When I'm not around You're so fucking special I wish I was special But I'm a creep I'm a weirdo What the hell am I doing here?I don't belong here She's running out again She's running out She run, run, run run Run Whatever makes you happy Whatever you want You're so fucking special I wish I was special But I'm a creep I'm a weirdo What the hell am I doing here? I don't belong hereI don't belong here.
Ξημερώματα Δευτέρας ακούω το αγαπημένο μου τραγούδι , ανεβάζω την καλύτερη φωτογραφία που ίσως έχω μέσα σε αυτό το pc , αλλά κοιτάζω τη δικιά σου, είναι τόσο αληθινή…
Να σου πω τι βρίσκω σε σένα; Είναι αυτή η μόνιμη μελαγχολία, αυτή η μόνιμη θλίψη στο βλέμμα σου, κάθομαι τόση ώρα και σε χαζεύω θα μπορούσα να κοιτάζω το βλέμμα σου για απροσδιόριστο χρόνο, ίσως μέχρι να με πάρει ο ύπνος...

Σχόλια

Δημοφιλείς αναρτήσεις