Σάββατο, Δεκεμβρίου 03, 2005

Just get me to the airport put me on a plane,Hurry hurry hurry before I go insane!



Twenty-twenty-twenty four hours to go I wanna be sedated Nothin' to do and no where to go-o-oh I wanna be sedated Just get me to the airport put me on a plane Hurry hurry hurry before I go insaneI can't control my fingers I can't control my brain Oh no no no no no Twenty-twenty-twenty four hours to go....Just put me in a wheelchair and put me on a plane Hurry hurry hurry before I go insane I can't control my fingers I can't control my brain Oh no no no no no Twenty-twenty-twenty four hours to go I wanna be sedated Nothin' to do and no where to go-o-o I wanna be sedated Just put me in a wheelchair get me to the show Hurry hurry hurry before I go loco I can't control my fingers I can't control my toes Oh no no no no no Twenty-twenty-twenty four hours to go...Just put me in a wheelchair...Ba-ba-bamp-ba ba-ba-ba-bamp-ba I wanna be sedated Ba-ba-bamp-ba ba-ba-ba-bamp-ba I wanna be sedated Ba-ba-bamp-ba ba-ba-ba-bamp-ba I wanna be sedated Ba-ba-bamp-ba ba-ba-ba-bamp-ba I wanna be sedated

1 σχόλιο:

Sophia Choleva είπε...

Αδερφούλη μου λείπεις!!!! Άντε σε περιμένω στις γιορτές, ειλικρινά δεν έχω λόγια!!!! Ευχαριστώ για ΄τα comments sou! Υποσχομαί να σου γράψω κι εγώ!

Τι είναι αυτό που θέλεις...

  "Και μη νομίζεις ότι δεν ονειρεύομαι μια ζωή πιο κανονική μα με ξυπνάει πάντα ο κρύος ιδρώτας στη τελευταία στιγμή κι ένα άρωμα στον...